We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
– Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
– Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence.
– Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
– Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
– Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
– Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WITH THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
– Bachelor/Master degree in Marketing, business administration or related field.
– Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
– Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences.
– Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
– Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
– Strong business sense and industry expertise.
– Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
– Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
– Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO.
– Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
– Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability.
– Excellent command of English and Thai, spoken and written.
– Thai Nationality.
• Training on web marketing and the world of social media.
• Creative and stimulating environment.
• Sales support from management.