We are engaged by our Multi National Corporation to search for candidates to work in their company at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for the Account Executive position as advertised:
– Accounts Assistant/Executive (depend on experience)
-Perform accounting tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of
accounts receivable/payable transactions and Fixed Assets
**Key tasks and responsibilities**
– Review and process of vendor invoices
– Review and process staff/travel claims
– Process payment and ensure completeness of payment process
– Review and apply customer receipts
– Generate AP/AR reports
– Vendor and customer master maintenance
– Fixed Assets creation/maintenance
– Meet and comply with Service Level Agreement
– To ensure accurate, prompt and up-to-date system entry.
– Actively work with Finance Manager and in-country operation team to identify service
delivery issues and propose mitigation/improvement actions as appropriate manage internal
stakeholders to resolve issues in a timely manner.
– Ensure compliance to corporate policies, procedures and relevant legal and statutory
·Participate in activities that expand functional and technical expertise.
·Other related duties as and when required
**Skills and attributes**
·Good knowledge of MS Office package
·Meticulous and enjoying working in a team
·Being a foreign based company, applicant should be proficient in English (reading, writing
·Knowledge in more languages such as Mandarin is an advantage
·A positive attitude, pro-active approach, team player and able to work under pressure.
·Able to work independently with minimal supervision
*Diploma/Degree in Accounting
Minimum 1 year experience
Fresh Graduates are also welcomed to apply*