Role: Solar PV Engineer/Manager For Thailand – Full Time
- Strong knowledge of Thailand local codes & guideline, Utility regulation for electrical installation and other compliances/ regulation for rooftop solar installation
- Strong knowledge of electrical and structural design components and manufacturers for Thailand market
- Experience in permitting/ contracting compliance/ liasoning in Thailand
- Responsible for operational level understanding of the requirement of the client/customer,
- Able to check site feasibility and provide the best suitable option for enhancing suitability
- Ability of understanding of Solar component, LV and HV system
- Should be ready for field visits
- Strong communication skill
Educational qualification –
- Candidate should have engineering degree. An electrical degree will be an added advantage.
Amplus Solar is one of India’s largest dedicated distributed solar power companies, run by veterans of the power industry with significant experience of developing, constructing and operating power plants. Amplus constructs and operates distributed rooftop solar projects for industrial and commercial customers under long-term power purchase agreements. With the investment from I Squared Capital, Amplus seeks to expand its footprint and become a leader in rooftop solar in India and Southeast Asia. Amplus is setting up a state-of-the-art centralized monitoring facility in the outskirts of Delhi and rapidly growing its marketing, project and field teams across India.