New Life is pleased to announce the vacancy of Medical Patients Coordinator/Manager in Thailand
- Ability to deal with coordination of Medical programs
- Ability to work on improving medical program.
- Upload Patient Applications in Database
- Deal with Medical Preparation of Patients via Help of the Doctor
- Handover confirmed patients to Medical Coordinator
- Daily update of Follow up System (Online program)
- Develop ideas and bring forward creative suggestions on improving the marketing footprint.
- Accomplish any other duties as requested by the Manager
- Fluency in English and Thai languages
- Excellent Sales and negotiation skills
- Solution oriented, proactive and accurate
- Organizational and managerial skills
- Ability to Travel
- Ability to Deal with Stress
Salary and Bonus system will be negotiated based on the candidates work experience, qualifications and skills. Previous experience working as Medical coordinator position is desired.
Interested Candidates should sent their CV in English language at: email@example.com . Please include the Job postion in the subject field. Deadline for application 15 July 2018