Published: 2018-10-10 13:00:00
Songkran is a Thai water festival that takes place in Thailand every year.
Parties are held all over the country from Bangkok to Chiang Mai.
In this video, Brett and I talk about the differences between Songkran in Bangkok vs Chiang Mai.
To learn more about Brett Battles you can visit his website: http://brettbattles.com
You can find his books on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2MVXfkE
❤️ SUPPORT THIS PODCAST
When you become a Patreon not only will you help to support this show but you’ll also get access to:
– Full video episodes up to a week early.
– Exclusive outtakes and bonus content.
– Full access to my live chat group.
– Find out who’s coming on ahead of time and ask my guests questions.
– Weekly live hangouts.
– Private monthly meetups.
Click here to become a Patron: https://www.patreon.com/brettdev
? SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST
? DISCOVER MORE
– Visit my website: http://bit.ly/2wnKRyP
– Sign up for my Freelancing Masterclass: http://bit.ly/2NhjMER
– Join my Chiang Mai Q&A community: http://bit.ly/2wbUH7s
– Like my Facebook page: http://bit.ly/2PAJLs7
– Follow me on Instagram: http://bit.ly/2PApEu5
#songkran #thailand #chiangmai