Destination Sales and Marketing Manager | Myriad International Marketing – Bangkok Jobs
|The Destination Sales and Marketing Manager works on the strategic development of client annual marketing campaigns and leads the implementation of programs for a variety of client accounts. The roles primary focus is on account management, client counsel and marketing plan delivery. The Destination Sales and Marketing Manager oversees all account activity to ensure operational efficiency to meet both client and agency goals.|
- Daily management of several tourist office clients
- Strategic development and implementation of annual marketing plans, with a strong focus on creative opportunities with both online and offline partners
- Manage two to three US based team members
- Manage clients’ marketing budget including planning, billing and reconciliation
- Create and implement on and offline marketing/advertising campaigns
- Campaign reporting with strong focus on providing strategic insights and conversion metrics
- Client and stakeholder presentations
- Development of marketing programs and partnerships to encourage special interest travel
- Working closely with the client head office to execute global campaigns in the North American market
- Oversee marketing partnerships and training programs with tour companies
- Manage timelines and implementation of projects
- Manage and work with a team to develop new ideas and concepts for the client
- Manage all administrative aspects of the account
- Independently manages client deliverables and flags areas for senior management involvement
- 7+ years of relevant industry experience
- Extensive knowledge of on and offline marketing outlets for the tourism sector
- Understanding of advertising metrics and reporting
- Experience managing a team of direct reports
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills
- Budget management experience
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and with excellent time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally
- Previous experience in the travel industry with understanding of travel distribution channels
- Experience with marketing long-haul destinations such as South Pacific, Africa or Asia
- Experience with integrated marketing and sales campaigns across disciplines including travel trade marketing, direct to consumer marketing, public relations, social media, content creation etc.
Additional Salary Information: In addition to robust compensation, health benefits, and a 401(k) with match, we offer perks that can’t be beat. A fantastic work environment, generous Paid Time Off, travel-related bonuses, every other Friday afternoon off — year round! — and most importantly, career path options that few other agencies can offer.
Internal Number: 1112
The post Destination Sales and Marketing Manager | Myriad International Marketing appeared first on Bangkok Jobs.
Some local news is curated - Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.