Published: 2019-01-11 03:05:16
No matter what time you wake up, this spot in Thailand will welcome you to load up on brunch! The interior is beautifully designed that you feel like you are walking into a fairy tale. With abundant natural lighting and colorful dishes, you’ll be in a good mood. Especially if you book a massage downstairs afterwards. Watch the video to see the foggy cocktail and dessert pairing! ?
This video is NOT sponsored. All opinions are mine.
Other videos you might like:
○ THAI STREET FOOD in Bangkok: https://youtu.be/YI35afjmlpk
○ UNICORN CAFE in Thailand: https://youtu.be/BMVAw1y195E
○ JAPANESE STREET FOOD: https://youtu.be/DQbPQ8GZBo4
► SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE MUNCHIES! https://www.youtube.com/missminaoh/?sub_confirmation=1
► MY KOREA CHANNEL! http://www.youtube.com/sweetandtasty
► MY ASMR CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgm1l8BX7Ek3AiwEr4VtRCg
○ Instagram: @missminaoh
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/missminaoh
○ Twitter: @missminaoh
○ Snapchat: MissMinaOh
CAMERA & EQUIPMENT
○ Main camera: http://amzn.to/2BCvTqq
○ My lens: http://amzn.to/2kh5g6h
○ Microphone: http://amzn.to/2ANBgD7
○ Wind shield for microphone: http://amzn.to/2jEGWY0
○ Camera used for “Throwback Thursday-ish”: https://amzn.to/2Hnlw01
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended. While clicking these links won’t cost you any extra money, they will help me continue making videos. Thank you for your support!
Note: This video was filmed in July 2017.