Published: 2019-05-15 14:00:09
Pattaya Night Scenes 2019 – Vlog 328
Important: If you are thinking of booking any hotel through agoda, please book direct through the links on www.bangkok112.com at no extra cost to yourself. More info can be found here: http://bangkok112.com/pattaya-best-hotels-20-to-40-a-night/ A small commission will be generated that will go straight back into improving the future videos on this channel, so it’s win/win. Thank you for your support.
* Camera Used for this video: http://amzn.to/2oT5fmJ
* Best Thai Dating Site: https://tinyurl.com/y9bwbt8b
* Pattaya’s best hotels $20-40: https://tinyurl.com/ybs3frah
* Pattaya’s best hotels $50+: https://tinyurl.com/ybxp5gj3
* Latest Post on the Bkk112 website: https://tinyurl.com/y82cch8k
* Bitcoin address: 3P52qQ3LpvtWV2rftJCdFGiyidSD7fELAx to support this channel.
A video of a night out in Pattaya, Thailand. This part covers my arrival at Walking Street where I went for a stroll and checked out some of the sound levels of the live music venues…
Parts of this video include:
0:04 Start of Walking Street
0:29 Zab Cafe Isaan country music
0:58 The Stones House
1:37 Taboo bar
2:08 Rock Street
3:21 Blue Sky 15 Station
4:03 Typical monthly salaries for the ladies at the bars
4:43 Douchebag moment
5:14 Candyshop – it’s fair to say this is a place where eardrums go to die 🙂
5:55 Katoey’s ‘Are’ Us
6:36 Tee Rak bar, a relatively new establishment
7:38 Muzzik Cafe
8:38 A risqué bar sign
9:21 Refreshments, have to stay hydrated 🙂
11:37 Pier Disco
11:52 Harem Club
12:20 Heart Rock bar, the singer’s voice was about to give out
13:14 Hot Tuna Bar
13:58 The results are in!
Thank you for watching and subscribe for more videos.
Termite Infested White Picket Fence – Tomove